Monday, August 27, 2012

Enjoy Swimming at Watercamp Resort in Cavite

 Having a vacation is one of the most exciting activities of modern mankind. Before there is computer and cellular phone, people used to stay in beach resorts and enjoy wonderful time. However, things changed when living in a fast-paced world is on the horizon.



During summer, I had the chance to roam around Cavite province. I had the opportunity to enjoy fresh air, good food and exciting events. No wonder I always feel like visiting the province again with my family and friends. Because there are many stunning beaches there, I can't stop thinking of swimming and food trip.

One of my favorite Cavite resorts is Watercamp Resort in Cavite. The place is actually located near my friend's house. Since it's accessible, many travelers drop by the area to have swimming. Why? The resort has impressive swimming facilities. They also offer a sumptuous dining experience for their guests at Josephine Restaurant.

I'm hoping to visit again Watercamp Resort and try staying in their rooms. I've heard they have nice accommodation packages for backpackers like me.

1 comment:

  1. My family and close friends love to swim at Watercamp Resort in Cavite. The place is fabulous and perfect for a pool party. I like their food too. There are many Cavite resorts that offer nice swimming pools but the place is really famous because of their wave pool.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...